This Privacy Notice describes how Xemplar Softworks, LLC. and our affiliates (collectively, "Xemplar," "xemp "we," and "us") collect, use, disclose, transfer, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you (whether you are a person or business) access or use in any manner. Protecting your private information is our priority. This statement of privacy applies to Xemplar and governs data collection and usage. The Xemplar website, located at https://xemplarsoft.com, provides multiple services such as video games, company news, online shopping, and testing services. By using the Xemplar website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site. Xemplar Softworks, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include:
- Registering for an account on our site.
- Purchasing products from the Xemplar online store.
- Sending us an email message.
- Applying for app or service testing.
We will use your information for, but not limited to:
- Communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
- Access to 3rd party app testing services when requested.
- Notification of data breach or loss of service.
Use of your Personal Data
Xemplar collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested and nothing else.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will never sell your information to anyone regardless of platform, age, sex or any other disciminating factor. Your personal information is stored with a third party service. Amazon Web Services, Inc. provides platform as a service (PaaS) to Xemplar Softworks, LLC for server hosting.However, Your personal information is never directly shared with Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. Xemplar may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your data except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Legal Confidentiality Exemption
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Xemplar Softworks, LLC or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Xemplar Softworks, LLC and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Xemplar Softworks, LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This infomlation is used for the operation of services, testing of services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website. This data will not be kept/saved by Xemplar Softworks, LLC.
Links This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of and practice internet safety. Xemplar Softworks LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure by using the following:
- SSL Encryption
- In-App Encryption
We strive to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information. Unfortunately, no data traveling though the internet is completely safe. As a result, while we strive to protect your data, you acknowledge that there are third party services monitoring your data all the timw. The security, integrity, and privacy of all data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your data from our records.
- Remove your data from third party services.
- Fulfill delivery of products or services from us to you unless requested to stop.
- Fulfill the terms of a mitten warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
Children Under Thirteen
Xemplar Softworks LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website or any of our other services.
From time to time, Xemplar Softworks LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, or customer services. We won't send any marketing or promotional material.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Contact Information Xemplar Softworks LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Xemplar Softworks LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please email your consern to: email@example.com
Effective as of November 05, 2020.